When I turned 20 in 2010, I began a photo-a-day project and haven’t stopped since. “365 days of 23” is the current collection!
I’m Only Joking – KONGOS
I happened to be listening to Chicago’s alternative station (Q87.7) when they played this song for the first time. Basically I’m obsessed with percussion. If a song has an awesome beat, I’m all over it. KONGOS’ “I’m Only Joking” is at the top of my favorites list. I bought the rest of their album last night on a whim, because why not? So trust me– KONGOS rocks hard. I’m not joking.
1. Leave my job at IB
2. Get a new job (and love it)
3. Go back to Australia (to study, work, or take a vacation)
4. Go on a Nick/Jess date with Blake
5. Get my first tattoo (if I’m feeling brave- second and third as well)
6. Visit NYC/NJ again- without the anxiety this time
7. Visit California (esp. San Clemente & Kristen Stewart’s handprints @ TCL)
8. Get paid to write
9. Go on vacation with Amanda
10. Run a 5K without stopping
11. Do/try something new/spontaneous. Anything.
12. Have a piece published on ThoughtCatalog
13. Meet someone famous (actor/musician/writer/athlete)
14. Meet someone that impacts my life in a positive way
15. Impact someone’s life in a positive way
16. Fall in love (with a person, place, or hobby)
17. Finally finish my Invisalign treatment
18. Man up and get my wisdom teeth pulled 19. Go on a date (and maybe a second?!)
20. See the Blackhawks play in Nashville