1. Leave my job at IB
2. Get a new job (and love it)
!!! 3. Go back to Australia (to study, work, or take a vacation)
4. Meet and hang out with Blake
5. Get my first tattoo (if I’m feeling brave- second and third as well)
6. Hang out with Jessica (in NYC, NJ, or Chicago) again- without the anxiety this time
7. Visit California (esp. San Clemente & Kristen Stewart’s handprints @ TCL)
8. Get paid to write
9. Go on vacation with Amanda Our New Years Eve trip turned into a bit of a vacation… it’s a stretch, but we did spend 5 days together + 7 hours driving!
10. Run a 5K (with a few stops at most)
11. Do/try something new/spontaneous. Anything.
12. Learn something new
13. Meet someone famous (actor/musician/writer/athlete) I met Sophia Bush on November 6th!
14. Meet someone that impacts my life in a positive way
15. Impact someone’s life in a positive way
16. Fall in love (with a person, place, or hobby)
17. Finally finish my Invisalign treatment
18. Man up and get my wisdom teeth pulled 19. Go on a date (and maybe a second?!)
20. See the Blackhawks play in Nashville OR see the Western Sydney Wanderers play in Melbourne
21. Do something for myself
22. Read a total of 23 books
23. Find a new favorite spot in Chicago
So many things on my list are pending right now (and I’m not going to say which ones exactly, but there are approx. 11). Here’s a little breakdown:
- #3: It’s happening. Booked and not nearly ready to go, but it’s happening!
- #4: See you in April, Blake!
- #10: Signed up and ready to rock the Color Run with Team TS in June
- #12 is finally filled in– I want to learn something new! I realized I really haven’t learned or studied anything since graduating, so I want to keep this nice and broad. Whether I learn how to watercolor properly or work in HTML or how to understand the stock market or how to fix something around the house, I want to gain a little knowledge.
- #20 now has a giant “OR” next to it: “OR see the Western Sydney Wanderers play in Melbourne.” With my Australia trip officially planned (start date, end date, and crunched budget to boot), a trip to Nashville is simply impossible. The only game left in Nashville is on 4/12 and I’ll be in Melbourne… which hopefully means seeing the WSW with Blake. YEP. I’M SNEAKY LIKE THAT.
Even though it looks like I haven’t accomplished much in the last couple of months, this is probably the most exciting update to my bucket list to date (which is great, considering I’ve only got about 4 months left to go). I can’t wait to write my next update when I can officially cross a few things off!